- AUTOMOTIVE CLEANING: The ABN Auto Wire Brush 38-Piece Set – Stainless Steel, Brass, Nylon with Handle, Extension Bar, 1/4" Inch Hex Drill Shank is the perfect replacement for traditional hand wire brushes that are poor quality; This set will save time and energy
- MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS: Eliminate rust, corrosion, and dust, unclog EGR ports, clean corroded light sockets and battery terminal clamps, remove bead sealing area of oxidized aluminum rims, clean automotive and small engine parts or a motorcycle engine block, scrub the inside of cooling tubes, clean the caliper bolt holes for a brake job; Simply wipe off or throw in a sonic cleaner for repeated use
- EASY TO USE: Stick one of the brushes on the included handle to bore out any rust or dirt; Quick-release rubber handle with ergonomic design for a comfortable non-slip grip allows brushes to be used by hand; Quick-release 6-inch (15.2cm) long extension bar included to reach difficult spots; Each brush has a 4-inch (10.2cm) length (2-inch brush, 2-inch shank) and a 1/4-inch hex shank to be mounted on any power drill or die grinder (not included)
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty 15.5” x 2.5” x 10” (39.4cm x 6.4cm x 25.4cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- CONTENTS: Package includes (36) wire brushes 8mm to 19mm – (12) brass, (12) stainless steel, (12) nylon from sizes + (1) handle + (1) extension bar + (1) carrying case for your convenience
Chuck your old hand wire brushes and use the ABN Auto Wire Brush 38-Piece Set – Stainless Steel, Brass, Nylon with Handle, Extension Bar, 1/4" Inch Hex Drill Shank.
This set comes with solid brass (not coated), stainless steel, and nylon brushes with bristle diameters from 5/16-inch to 3/4-inch (8mm to 19mm). Stick one of the brushes on the included handle to bore out any rust or dirt.
We recommend working up to the correct bristle size (not down) to avoid brush damage.
The quick-release handle allows brushes to be used by hand, and the quick-release 6-inch extension bar reaches difficult spots.
Each brush has a 4-inch length and a 1/4-inch hex shank for mounting on a power drill or die grinder (not included). Simply wipe off or throw in a sonic cleaner for repeated use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.